United, Active & Safe
We have resumed Shabbat Morning services in our sanctuary. Members are welcome to attend, but you must RSVP by Wednesday at 1:00pm. Please RSVP by calling the office or emailing . You will still be able to access
services from the comfort of your home on Zoom.
Saturday services start promptly at 9:30AM
Please contact the office for more information.
In order to protect everyone, the following will be put in place for services:
1. Everyone entering the building MUST wear a mask. Once in your seat, if you are vaccinated, you may remove your mask but if you are not yet vaccinated, you
MUST keep the mask on at all times. (Proof of vaccination is required at the door)
2. Sanitizer will be at the entrance and we ask that you use this sanitizer to clean your
hands before entering the social hall.
3. We do request that when in the sanctuary and/or social hall, that you maintain
appropriate social distancing.
4. Restrooms will still be limited to an occupancy of no more than 2 people at a time. 5. Unfortunately the Torah will not be carried through the sanctuary. Members will be
permitted on the bimah but there will be no handshaking/hugging/kissing at any time.
6. During the Torah service, congregants given Aliyot, may do so from their seats or,
if vaccinated, may take the Aliyah from the bimah.
7. Food/beverages will be served at the discretion of the Presidents and will be
prepared/dispensed following safety guidelines.
8. IF YOU ARE NOT FEELING WELL, PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND
The re-opening of Temple Beth El continues to be a process and while we are excited to return, the way in which we do so is new to all of us. Please work with us as we adjust to the "new normal." If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact one of us at your convenience.
Cheryl Gavin & David Stern
Friday Night Services on
Zoom at 6:30pm
Shabbat Services in person &
Birthday & Anniversary Shabbat
Saturday, June 19th 9:30am
For our monthly bulletin, click below.