United, Active & Safe
In order to protect everyone, the following will be put in place for services: (Proof of vaccination must be shown at the door. For members, we will keep track, so you will only need to be show your card once).
1. If you are not yet vaccinated, you MUST keep the mask on at all times.
2. Sanitizer will be at the entrance and we ask that you use this sanitizer to clean your hands before entering the social hall.
3. We do request that when in the sanctuary and/or social hall, that you maintain appropriate social distancing.
4. Restrooms will still be limited to an occupancy of no more than 2 people at a time.
5. Unfortunately the Torah will not be carried through the sanctuary. Members will be permitted on the bimah but there will be no handshaking/hugging/kissing at any time.
6. IF YOU ARE NOT FEELING WELL, PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND
We kindly request that if you intend on joining us in person, please RSVP by emailing email@example.com, or calling the office and leaving a voicemail
You will still be able to access services from the comfort of your home on Zoom. Please contact the office for more information.
The re-opening of Temple Beth El continues to be a process and while we are excited to return, the way in which we do so is new to all of us. Please work with us as we adjust to the "new normal." If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact one of us at your convenience.
Cheryl Gavin & David Stern
Temple Beth El of Patchogue
cordially invites you to a special event!
Every Person of the Year 2022
Sunday, June 12th at 4pm
Friday Night Services on
Zoom at 6:30pm
Shabbat Services in person &
on Zoom (Please rsvp for in-person services)
Birthday & Anniversary Shabbat
Saturday, May 21st 9:30am
Schedule of Services for Shavuot